PROFILE AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Engr Ekaba Ufuoma Abundance is a professional and career Engineer in the oil and gas industry and also an environmental management expert and specialist.
EDUCATIONAL PURSUITS AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Engr Ekaba Ufuoma Abundance Attended the prestigious Government College Ughelli in 1987 and successfully passed out with WASC O’Level
Because of his quest for excellence and professional career he sought for admission into the revered Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and where he graduated with BSc Chemical Engineering in 1994
The young Engr Ekaba Ufuoma Abundance zeal for knowledge and expertise made him to proceed to the famous University of Benin, Benin City, and where he obtained MEng Chemical Engineering in the year 2000
His love for research and academic excellence,took him to the River State University Port Harcourt, where he is pursuing his doctorate degree (PhD) in Environmental Management.
. BSc Chemical Engineering
. MEng Chemical Engineering
. PhD Environmental Management in view
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND CAREER IMPACT IN THE SOCIETY
Engr Ekaba Ufuoma Abundance have been a passionate environmental crusader and a Lover of green environment.
Over the years Engr Ekaba has campaigned against indiscriminate dumping of refuse and enlightenment on dangers of deforestation and carbon emissions into the air and the environment.
Engr E U Abundance has been involved in campaigns to stimulate thinking on recycling, he has written much against the practice of crude processing of hydrocarbons called artisanal refining by oil thieves which releases large volumes of what is popularly called black soot that pollutes environment around the Niger Delta region and beyond.
From 1998 to 2007, Engr Ekaba was actively involved in pollution prevention through corrosion management of oil and gas pipelines in the Niger Delta region.
Engr Ekaba Ufuoma Abundance as a Pipeline Corrosion Engineer with several companies, used cathodic protection for monitoring and improving integrity of pipelines to prevent spills.
He was involved in CP monitoring and repairs of pipelines for major clients like NLNG, AGIP, SPDC, ADDAX, CHEVRON .
PUBLISHED RESEARCH PAPERS AS READER AND PROFESSIONAL
1. U. A Ekaba, I.M. Abraham and R.E. Akpodee (2020). The Parameter Estimation of the Precise Values of the Intra-Competition Coefficient of a Specific Pollutant in Port-Harcourt Metropolis using the Method of P-Vector Norms ( Part One: The Precise Value of the Intra-Competition Coefficient of the Pollutant PM2.5), International Journal of Pure and Applied Science (IJPAS), 11 (9), 123-132.
2. U.A. Ekaba, I.M. Abraham and R.E. Akpodee (2020). On the Parameterization of the Precise Values of the Intra-Competition Coefficient of Specific Pollutants in Port-Harcourt Metropolis using the Method of P-Vector Norms ( Part Two: The Precise Value of the Intra-Competition Coefficient of the Pollutant PM10), International Journal of African Sustainable Development (IJASD), 11 (2), 41-49.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL ARTICLES SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION
1. R.E. Akpodee and U.A. Ekaba. The Effect of Random Environmental Perturbation on the Bifurcation Interval and the Type of Stability of the Interaction between Particulate Matter PM2.5 and Air-Temperature using a first Order Ordinary Differential Equation. African Scholar Publication.
2. R.E. Akpodee and U.A. Ekaba .The impact of experimental time on the quantification of an Additive Environmental Perturbation on Biodiversity of Ecospheric Assets: Ogoni Kingdom Ecosystem. African Scholar Publication.
3. R.E. Akpodee and U.A Ekaba . The impact of experimental time on the quantification of a Non-Additive Environmental Perturbation on Biodiversity of Ecospheric Assets: Ogoni Kingdom Ecosystem. African Scholar Publication.
4. R.E. Akpodee and U.A Ekaba. On the Parameterization of the Precise Values of the Intra-Competition of Wind Speed for specific year in Port-Harcourt Metropolis using the Method of P-Vector Norms, International Journal of Pure and Applied Science (IJPAS).
ENGR EKABA UFUOMA ABUNDANCE UNPUBLISHED ARTICLES
1. Pyrolysis Oil from Plastic Waste for Diesel Engines, an Environmental Intervention Mechanism of Eradicating Plastic Waste Pollutants in Port Harcourt and its Environs. Being a proposal submitted to the Post Graduate School Rivers State University as part of requirements for admission to a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program, November 2019
2. Effects of Climate Change on Biodiversity.
An assignment submitted in partial fulfillment of requirements for EMC915: Modelling and Simulation of Environmental Variables, to Department of Environmental Management, Institute of Geoscience and Space Technology, Rivers State University, Port Harcourt, September 2020
3. Qualitative Characterization of Disease Spread In a Given Environment in Nigeria.
MARRIAGE AND FAMILY LIFE
Engr Ekaba Ufuoma Abundance is happily married to Mrs Amaka Ekaba. The marriage is blessed with three lovely and promising children. A daughter and two sons.
1. Miss Odezi Ekaba currently studying at American University of Barbados
2. Master Ujiro Ken-Andre Ekaba
3. Master Ewomazino Abundance Ekaba
Engr Ekaba Ufuoma Abundance is a loving husband and caring father per excellence.
Engr Ekaba Ufuoma Abundance supports his darling wife Mrs Amaka Ekaba to the height of being a loving wife, virtuous and career woman. This love and support has made Mrs Amaka Ekaba to achieve a lot of academic laurels in her chosen profession such as being an
FCA, ACTI, CFE – Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
Associate Member, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria ,
Certified Fraud Examiner.
Former Treasury Manager, Petrolog Limited. She was a former Branch Manager with UBA, and
currently Principal Partner, Amaka Ekaba & Co (Chartered Accountants and Tax Practitioners).
For all these outstanding contributions of Engr Ufuoma Ekaba, he is hereby awarded the Hotmedia Personality at the moment for this month of December, 2021.
Congratulations to Engr Ufuoma Abundance Ekeba.