1. If you’re not doing as well as you’d like, all that means is there’s something you don’t know.
2. It’s not what we don’t know that prevents us from succeeding; it’s what we know that just ain’t so that is our greatest obstacle.
3. If you want to move to a higher level of life, you have to be willing to let go of some of your old ways of thinking and being and adopt new ones.
4. I have a saying: “It’s not enough to be in the right place at the right time. You have to be the right person in the right place at the right time.
5. The key to success is to raise your own energy; when you do, people will naturally be attracted to you. And when they show up, bill ’em!
6. These four quadrants are the physical world, the mental world, the emotional world, and the spiritual world.
7. A lack of money is never, ever, ever a problem. A lack of money is merely a symptom of what is going on underneath.
8. Your financial blueprint consists primarily of the information or ‘programming’ you received in the past, and especially as a young child.
9. The first element of change is awareness. You can’t change something unless you know it exists.
10. The second element of change is understanding. By understanding where your ‘way of thinking’ originates, you can recognize that it has to come from outside you.
11. The third element of change is disassociation. Once you realize this way of thinking isn’t you, you can separate yourself from it and choose in the present whether to keep it or let it go—based on who you are today, and where you want to be tomorrow.
12. If your motivation for acquiring money or success comes from a nonsupportive root such as fear, anger, or the need to ‘prove’ yourself, your money will never bring you happiness.
13. Money can’t make you something you already are.
No thought lives in your head rent-free.
14. You have to believe that you are the one who creates your success, that you are the one who creates your mediocrity, and that you are the one creating your struggle around money and success.
15 . Your field of focus determines what you find in life.
16. If you want to get rich, focus on making, keeping, and investing your money. If you want to be poor, focus on spending your money.
17. Again, energy is contagious: either you affect people or infect people.
18. Resenting promotion is one of the greatest obstacles to success.
19. The size of the problem is never the issue—what matters is the size of you!
20. Living based in security is living based in fear.
Follow Accounting Knowledge Concepts